The SpellRight Competition is a spelling of vocabulary contest that seeks to develop Pupils between the ages of 8 and 12 (Primary 3 to 6) confidence, presentation and cognitive abilities in their formative years for the brightest future for all.
The event is one of such “Edu-Fun” events that seek to bring out the best in Pupil to aspire and aim for excellence in their educational lives. The Competition has been designed to positively develop children’s confidence, presentation and cognitive skills - shaping their attitudes towards academic life. We believe that words can change the world!
The annual educative programme which is the 1st edition in the Tarkwa Nsuaem Municipality seek to achieve the following objectives:
1) To provide a platform to support competitiveness among the pupil to aspire for excellence
2) To provide a support base to grow the pupils self-belief, self-confidence for excellence
3) To serve as a motivation for teachers to improve and give-off their best in their profession.
4) To improve the quality of Basic Education in the communities.
5) To make a positive contribution to the lives of the people living within the communities.
Mission: To provide a platform to empower Pupils with the right attitude through the use of positive words for higher quality education and support for community empowerment.
Vision: To change our communities through the use of positive words to inspire the brightest future for all.
The SpellRight Competition is powered by Edulegacy Consult and Springsforth Events. Edulegacy prides itself in the provision of tuition services and extra-curricular activities to its subscribers. Thus, to parents and pupils alike. Springsforth events is a full service events management firm for the western region headquartered in Tarkwa; the company specializes in Social events, Corporate events, Community events, Not for profit making organization events, Direct Marketing: PR & Advertising.
HOW TO ENROL
Please Contact Us for your wards registration (+233 24 302 4136, +233 24 302 4136 / 20 858 6655 / 54 925 9166, E-mail: spellRightgh@gmail.com.)
GROUND RULES FOR THE COMPETITION
- Qualification into the Competition commences at the various subscribed schools.
- The Speller must not have reached his or her 13th year of birth or JHS 1 before the start of the competition
- All spellers must take the written test at the subscribed school which is referred to as School Championship
- Speller shall be referred to by their issued numbers after the school Championship